non-woven carding machine is used to open and mixe fibers，including polyester, viscose, polypropylene, nylon and other fibers. Then carding them into a uniform cotton web for the next process to produce non-woven products.
- ✤Institutional features:
- The two side frames are welded by high-quality steel plates, and the middle is supported by steel profiles, and the structure is stable.
- Feeding the tight wooden curtain, feeding the roller with metal-proof power-off protection, sound, and light alarm (for the whole machine work alarm), and stopping the reverse device to ensure the safe operation of the carding machine.
- The working platform is provided on both sides of the carding machine, which is more convenient to use and maintain.
- The main bearings adopt brand-name brands.
- ✤Security protection:
- All transmission parts are protected by a protective cover.
- The electrical part is provided with overload protection, overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, and an emergency stop button.
- Feeding roller with anti-metal power protection.
- Warning signs are required for necessary parts.
|Application||Used for processing cotton and man-made fibers or blends, fed with web|
|Cylinder Dia. (mm)||Φ1230；Φ850|
|Licker-in Dia. (mm)||295|
|Number of revolving flat(working/total)||40/106|
|Cylinder motor(kW)||11, 18.5, 37|